Jun 12, 2019
This episode features a discussion with Dr. Lynn Marie Morski, a physician, a lawyer, a musician, a dancer and a professional quitter.
In this episode:
1) 3:30 We discuss her journey into medicine and how she quickly decided that sports medicine was not for her.
2) 12:30 Dis'ed by disease, she realizes that she can’t continue on in medicine in the traditional way.
"I don't have a heart problem, I have a don't like seeing patients every 15 minutes problem." -Dr. Lynn Marie
3) 18:00 The sunk cost fallacy.
4) 20:00 Why is it so difficult to quit?
5) 24:00 How to quit: a) perform a mental quit to determine how it feels to you b)pinpoint the stressors in your life to determine how quitting the job alleviates them
6) 28:30 The art of quitting: “It’s not you, it’s me…” Use strategic partial quitting to improve your current status.
Show Sponsor: Whose Bad @$$ Kids Online Course: www.nobadasskids.com
Dr. Lynn Marie Morski esq:
Make QUIT Happen online course: https://quittingbydesign.teachable.com/courses/make-quit-happen